Nokia Wing – Customer Solution Architect
Head of business development and Go To Market
Overview / Purpose of the Role:
Lead the design of customer solutions for an IoT Connectivity enablement as a service offering, working across multiple Nokia Business groups and with an eco-system of partners to create customer solutions across a global network footprint
Engage closely with a customer to design & develop IoT Connectivity enablement service solutions to fulfill customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures, and turning that into a customer solution.
Understand a business opportunity for Nokia and use knowledge and contacts to take responsibility for the technical design of a solution that fulfils the business opportunity and meets customers’ needs
An architect designs a customer solution. The design solves a problem faced by, or fulfils of an opportunity identified by 1 or more customers of Nokia. An architect captures, analyzes, manages and influences the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices and create/contribute to customer requirement summaries for solution development use.
- Develops customer network and service architecture and high level solution design (decompose the requirements into the functional blocks, solution components, external and internal interfaces, responsibilities of the components, network protocols) as input for overall technical solution
- Supports Business development discussion in the pre-sales and engagement phase
- Influences technical mindset of the customer via architecture meetings and workshops in the Customer Engagement phase
- Identifies the Business groups involved and coordinates the x-BU activities for initial phase of the solution development.
- Act as key bridge between sales and delivery phase to identify and manage risks and assure customer satisfaction.
- Develop the technical part of Solution and work closely with product lines and partners.
- Capture and manage the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices, and also create interface specifications.
- Present offered network architecture and solution design to customer and verify/adapt it during realization phase
- Working across Business groups and 3rd party eco system ensuring correctly scaled solutions are in place on time.
- Support design of IOT service delivery network and service delivery capability with focus on ensuring solutions are correctly scaled to deliver correct quality of service
- Key contributor to ensure Service delivery quality, contractual service delivery, SLA’s and KPI’s for end to end service are achievable
- Experience in Customer Solution design on a global scale for a multi country multi-site network
- Experience of creating customer solution in the IOT, Core networks LPWA, NB IoT & BSS technology areas
- Experience as a senior solution architect leading customer discussions for a global organization
- Have deep experience in designing customer solutions for CSP’s and their customers
- Have extensive solutioning experience in Intelligent Network, Network Management System and Packet Core
- Experience of solutioning to leverage hosted and cloud environments and 3rd party solutions
- Experience of various IOT verticals and use cases and the impacts the drive into solution design
- Understands of operator business drivers and technology
- IT/Telco network architecture wide expertise and understanding from different network and operational domains
- Long experience in Network Design and/or Systems Integration business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline, backed by industry experience in the required discipline
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, fill out this form and upload a copy of your resume. The preferred format is .pdf or .doc.