Nokia Wing – Test & Lab Capability Manager
Network Delivery Program Director
Overview / Purpose of the Role:
Lead IOT connectivity lab creation and establish the function to support both platform and service development and partner onboarding.
Provide capability to support Proof of Concepts and new service testing for a Global IoT Network and service solution. ensuring successful launch of new products and services.
Leading all Lab and testbed activity across environments for Core network, OSS, & BSS. Designed to provide IOT connectivity enablement services for a global service offering
Being a leading member of the delivery unit supporting other functions to ensure service Launch to required timeframe and once live, quality of service to customers
- Accountable for Set up and ongoing management of a dedicated Pre production environment and lab capability to support IoT Service Innovation and development activity
- Accountable for ensuring Proof of concept and Pre-Production environments are built and effectively operated to meet the needs of the business
- Work with partners to ensure full eco system and end to end service capability is available in the facility
- Provide support for proof of concept or trial purposes across a global customer base
- Understanding stake holder and business needs to ensure capability develops and evolves to meet changing business requirements, responsible for roadmap and development plan as well as operational performance and availability to internal users and external customers
- Accountable for the provision of test and lab environments and service to support customer acquisition and onboarding for new business, working with and balancing the needs of business development activity across different markets and customers
- Accountable for providing a service able to facilitate test and pre-launch activity through lab and testbed capability for the live environment
- A key member of the program team to support creation of technical strategy and roadmap for operations ramp up and delivery of a new service
- Support testing and pre-validation work, provision of a dedicated, fully configured proof of concept and pre production network lab, with scalable support that enables customer to develop, test and onboard solutions.
- Provide an environment and support for the live service to allow testing of service delivery platform elements and enhancements
- Support Transfer to Operations and live service commencement for new services and products to time and cost targets, in strong collaboration with other operations functions
- Responsible for the day to day to operational performance of the IOT lab facility
- Responsible for people process and tools required to manage the IOT lab facility
- Support network evolution activities and expansion into new geographies
- Responsible for availability and service delivery, SLA’s and KPI’s for the IOT lab service.
- Desired Achievements / Milestones:
- Experience as a leader of operations and support functions in a global organization
- Have deep operations experience in managing mobile networks, especially core networks for IoT
- Have extensive operations experience in Intelligent Network, Network Management System and Packet Core
- Experience of managing hosted and cloud environments and 3rd party solutions
- Experience in set up and operation of Proof of Concept, test bed and lab facilities
- Experience in IOT customer delivery for CSP’s to enable them to serve various industry verticals and customers
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, backed by industry experience in the required discipline
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, fill out this form and upload a copy of your resume. The preferred format is .pdf or .doc.