Kingston upon Thames, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an Office manager to join our clients Culture & People Team. Yes that's right, they don't have HR Team at Wifinity. HR just doesn't sound fun enough! The team is formed of: Head of Culture & People, Office Manager (this role), Admin Assistant and a in-house designer.
The person we are looking for has to be organised, qualified and trustworthy but more importantly has to fit perfectly into our company culture and have a 'can do' attitude. We want someone who needs very little guidance and is willing to innovate and keep up with the latest technology.
The role's aim is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication, safety and also very importantly fun. Previous experience in Office Management or Administration would be an advantage. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Experience maintaining a fleet of vehicles would also be very useful.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Take minutes and carry out disciplinary meetings
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage the office Health & Safety
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Manage Fleet Maintenance
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Administrative assistant or similar
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office & Google docs
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary or a degree will be a plus
- Competitive salary
Ø Gym membership
Ø Private Medical insurance
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, fill out this form and upload a copy of your resume. The preferred format is .pdf or .doc.